Saturday, January 24, 2009

Congrats. to all finishers of the Fremont Fat ass 50k
We had some where around 30 runners who came out to run along the course 24 started from the official start in Quarry lakes others runners showed up out on the course just run a little knowing we were out there.
Thanks to Jerry for the awesome maps and Chiping for the aid station.
Also thanks to the overall winner Ron Duncan for all the Pizzas , beer and soda.
The weather was great overall. Overcast with a little rain but not much the temp. was perfect for running.
This was the 3rd year Mikey Mike and I have been RD's for this awesome flat fast course. Everyone seems to like it so we keep doing it.
I got the chance to run and meet some very cool people. That's why I love running everyone is so nice. We had some fast runners out there today and I held my own, my goal was under 6 hours and I ran a 5:35 and didn't push at all..It's all about crossfit people...Makes you stronger I swear..Oh my Pose running form really works. Makes me a more efficient runner. I was not planning on being the first place female but pull away from Kim and Janet at the aid station with 8 miles to go. I just put my mp3 player on and went for it.
I want to thank everyone for coming out and hopefully we will do it again next. Awesome job everyone.

No comments: